(a/n: I read this and thought, "wow this is so like me. where did I get this from?" and then I reach the bottom, and I find out, "oh, I wrote this....."
- Speaking something you don't mean is being a liar, and believing you're something you're not is being fake.
- If you have a talent, utilize it!
- Be frank, and don't keep to yourself.
- Friends should understand that when people are mad, things are said. Both sides should apologize for something (make it two positives so it cancels out!)
- Edit to a minimum.
- Name calling and violence are NOT options.
- Don't let it get swept up!
- Like people, but hate liking them.
- Do things with passion or not at all.
- Wanting things is okay, but don't care if you don't get it in the end.
- Don't forget, people aren't stone.
- Lots and lots of chocolate milk!
- Don't give up until you're dead.
- Language is a masterpiece.
- Some people deserve to die, but no one deserves to die horribly.
- A kiss is a kiss. Don't doubt it!